Sunday, April 17, 2011

New Blog

I know I'm not great at keeping up my Little Brownies blog, but I have so many ideas swirling around in my head I needed an outlet for them and also a way to keep track of them. I have come across so many awesome DIY projects that are inexpensive and I'm excited to start trying some. I love being creative and making things. I also need to finish decorating my house that we've lived in for 2.5 years. Staying home with the boys, I'm in my house A LOT!! Why not decorate it to feel cozy and inviting? Well, my friends, that's just what I'm starting to do! Journey with me as I lay my plans out and try to bring them to fruition! To give you an idea of what has me so inspired, here's two of my favorite decor blogs.

www.betterafter.blogspot.com
www.thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!!

I have two projects that I've started in the garage drying so there will be pics up soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment