Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hawaiian Inspired

We got back from a fantastic trip to Hawaii yesterday. It was so beautiful!! Needless to say, everywhere you look you find inspiration. The half bath on our main level is blah. It's the only room in our house that we didn't paint when we bought it. I do like the color, a mustardy color, but it is so boring because I haven't found anything to really go on the walls. Well folks, I have found my inspiration. Thank you Hawaii!!! All it took was a Mod-Podge Hawaiian paper light switch plate and I realized what I wanted to do. It might stay the same color, it might go a cool bluey-green. Either way, it's going to be vintage Hawaiian. Vintage like Elvis Blue Hawaii vintage. Why not have a fun half bath. If you gotta go, you might as well go in style, right?? I think so! I have the ideas, now it's time to shop & implement! (and also plan a 2nd birthday party!)

No comments:

Post a Comment